To get a more in-depth description of any term in the Glossary, as well as a list of articles that relate to the term, just click on the term in the list of Terms below. You’ll be taken to a page that contains the Term, the Longer Description, and a list of articles related to that topic.
Poetry is a type of writing, compared to prose, that is rhythmic, easy to remember and often follows a form, as in the number of lines and number of words or syllables in a line.
Poetry refers to the form, not a single poem.
- Seven Years Old
- Light: An Epicede. Poetry Corner.
- Intercession. Poetry Corner.
- In Time of Mourning. Poetry Corner.
- In Harbour. Poetry Corner.
- A Leave-Taking. Poetry Corner.
- A Child’s Laughter. Poetry Corner
- Walt Whitman Poems. The Pallid Wreath. Poetry Corner
- A Boat Beneath a Sunny Sky. Poetry Corner.
- Little Homer’s Slate. Poetry Corner
- A Coin. Poetry Corner.
- Weekly Recap. Sunday, May 6, 2012
- Grandmother. Poems. Wisdom.
- Weekly Recap. Sunday, April 29, 2012
- More Silver Pennies. A Teacher Remembered. Book Thursday.
- LIC. PL8. Poetry on the Road.
Also see: Poems