To get a more in-depth description of any term in the Glossary, as well as a list of articles that relate to the term, just click on the term in the list of Terms below. You’ll be taken to a page that contains the Term, the Longer Description, and a list of articles related to that topic.
Genealogy is the study of one's ancestors or family tree. Establishing relationships, names and dates and places of birth, and family history, values and stories are all often included in genealogical research.
- They Burned Down the House in Ireland
- The Legend of Sleepy Hollow. Book Thursday.
- My Great-Grandfather’s Name Was Abraham.
- What Is It About February and Suicide?
- Where. Does. My Last Name Come From?
- Where. Did. My Name Come From?
- Genealogy. What Stories Can You Tell?
- Second Cousin. Once Removed. Genealogy at the Family Christmas Party.