To get a more in-depth description of any term in the Glossary, as well as a list of articles that relate to the term, just click on the term in the list of Terms below. You’ll be taken to a page that contains the Term, the Longer Description, and a list of articles related to that topic.
Family history, like genealogy, may include names, places and dates of birth, and relationships among family members. It may also include more specific information, such as a medical family history, to provide a clearer picture of possible medical risks, such as cancer.
- They Burned Down the House in Ireland
- The Legend of Sleepy Hollow. Book Thursday.
- My Great-Grandfather’s Name Was Abraham.
- What Is It About February and Suicide?
- Where. Does. My Last Name Come From?
- Where. Did. My Name Come From?
- Genealogy. What Stories Can You Tell?
- Second Cousin. Once Removed. Genealogy at the Family Christmas Party.
Also see: Genealogy