Last week, readers spent the most time on:
- The Golden Mean
- The Birthday Cake
- How To Do Nothing with Nobody
- What Are 10 Top Tips for a Long Marriage?
- Have You Ever Made Your Own Slingshot?
Last month, readers spent the most time on:
- Can You Stand On One Foot?
- How Tall Is Your Teddy Bear?
- How Does the Water Temperature Effect How Fast a Sugar Cube Dissolves?
- How Do You Draw Time?
- Have You Ever Stood Up for Yourself?
Coming up next week:
What Do I Want To Be When I Grow Up? Monday, April 29, 2013
How did you pick your profession?
Do Your Grandchildren Have a Different Religion Than Yours? Tuesday, April 30, 3013
Have they ever asked you about it?
Do You Get Along with Your Grandchildren’s Other Grandparents? Wednesday, May 1, 2013
Do you have a different role? Is one set close and one set distant?
It’s All Over But the Shoutin’ Book Thursday, May 2, 2013
If your father was abusive, did you ever forgive him?
Probability made simple