Last week, readers spent the most time on:
- Spreading Love. Poetry Corner
- From Incurable to Incredible. Book Thursday.
- Michael J. Lippe’s Story. Pancreatic Cancer. Book Thursday.
- Don’t Ever Apologize
- How to Leave a Journal for a Grandchild.
Last month, readers spent the most time on:
- Where Did You Go? Out.
- Are You Your Children’s Storyteller?
- What Is It About February and Suicide?
- What Does It Take to Make An Egg Float?
- What If You Never Smoked?
Coming up next week:
What Will Be the Presidential Debate Topics? Tuesday, October 2, 2012
Makeup. League of Women Voters. College students.
When Did You Buy Your First Car? Monday, October 1, 2012
Reverse gear. Traffic circles. Draft.
Did You Watch Captain Kangaroo? Wednesday October 3, 2012
Clarabell. Pockets. The Smothers Brothers.
Crazy, Sexy Cancer Survivor. Book Thursday, October 4, 2012
Forgiveness. Surfing and guitars. Hiring doctors.
How Does the Water Temperature Effect How Fast a Sugar Cube Dissolves? Fun with Grandchildren. Friday, October 5, 2012
Iced tea. Lemonade. Teaspoon.
Sharing – The Greatist Gift Richard Adair Poetry Corner. Saturday, October 6, 2012